It sounds like the start of a joke, but this unlikely thing just happened recently near Lake Tahoe. Imagine the surprise of the officers as a standing bear casually opened the door and entered the office. They look cool headed as they follow the unexpected visitor back out the door not long after this on the video.
“We had an unexpected visitor last night at the facility,” California Highway Patrol’s Donner Pass division wrote on Facebook on Nov. 18.
The footage shows the bear step into the commercial vehicle enforcement facility in Truckee, near Lake Tahoe, then drop down to all fours. It wanders past some vending machines and out of camera range.
For more videos, click here >>> www.alien-ufo-sightings.com/video-gallery
- Student Thrown Out Of Class By Teacher For Saying There’s Only Two Genders
- Amazon Tribe Wins Lawsuit Against Big Oil, Saving Millions Of Acres Of Rainforest
- Brainless Tourists Slaughter 5,000-Year-Old Sacred Scottish Tree
- Homeless Man Becomes Millionaire by Building Beaches in People’s Backyards
- ‘Oldest human’ dies in Indonesia ‘aged 146’
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.