It sounds like the start of a joke, but this unlikely thing just happened recently near Lake Tahoe. Imagine the surprise of the officers as a standing bear casually opened the door and entered the office. They look cool headed as they follow the unexpected visitor back out the door not long after this on the video.
“We had an unexpected visitor last night at the facility,” California Highway Patrol’s Donner Pass division wrote on Facebook on Nov. 18.
The footage shows the bear step into the commercial vehicle enforcement facility in Truckee, near Lake Tahoe, then drop down to all fours. It wanders past some vending machines and out of camera range.
For more videos, click here >>> www.alien-ufo-sightings.com/video-gallery
- A Trump Official Just Posted on Instagram That Jeffrey Epstein Was “Hillary’d”
- Science Says Drinking Coffee Helps People Slow Aging, Lose Weight, and Cheat Death. These Fascinating Studies Explain Why It’s a Miracle Drink
- Gorillas Pose With Anti Poaching Rangers! World’s Coolest Selfie?
- Revealed: how Monsanto’s ‘intelligence center’ targeted journalists and activists
- Jeffrey Epstein ‘wanted to seed human race with his DNA’ by impregnating up to 20 women at a time, report says
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.